SBI PO Results:
Finally, Candidates who have appeared in SBI PO Exam can check for results online at the official SBI website. Candidate must be remembered of Roll number, Registration number, Password, DOB and such login credentials in order to be able to check result. Candidates qualifying the Preliminary Round will be eligible to give Mains Round. The final SBI PO Final Result declares after all the three phases of examination (Pre+Mains+Interview) conducted by State Bank of India.
Introduction to SBI PO:
State Bank of India is one of the leading banking institutions in India. SBI PO exam is conducting by State Bank of India to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. It is a lucrative career option for all the aspirants who wish to join the reputed Government Sector. SBI conducts Online Exam every year to recruit Probationary Officers in its various banks or branches across the nation. Once you qualified in this exam, you are hired as a Probationary Officer in the prestigious State Bank of India. and Getting a job in SBI Banking department is always special, so check out the updated syllabus, exam pattern, previous year question papers, cut off, and more.
SBI PO Notification:
A total of 2000 vacancies declared by State Bank of India that filled through SBI PO Exam. The selection process is conducted specifically in three phases. A candidate is required to qualify preliminary exam, mains exam as well as the interview process in order to get listed in the merit list announced by SBI after conduction of all the three phases is complete and it will be conducted for selection of candidates to the post of PO in State Bank of India and its Associate banks. The candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
SBI PO Important Dates:
The dates mentioned below are tentative (expected) dates for SBI PO exam. Annual calendar for exams available every year in the month of April/May. However, the tentative schedule for examinations is on the basis of the previous year’s calendar.
SBI PO Vacancy:
The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 2000 posts for SBI PO. Candidates can now prepare effectively for the upcoming SBI PO Exam as the number of vacancies is less compared to last year. Furthermore, for details about SBI Vacancy, read the table below:
|SBI PO Vacancies||PWD Vacancies|
SBI PO Eligibility:
The SBI PO Eligibility Criteria based on education, age and guidelines are given below. You need to qualify following eligibility standards to apply for this exam. Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the SBI PO Application Form.
- Age-Based Eligibility
Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years, you need to fall under this upper & lower age limit to apply for SBI PO.
- Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized from a University recognized by the Government of India.
SBI PO Syllabus:
Given below is a list of all topics and subjects, from which the questions will be asked. In the first place, Candidates can prepare and plan for the exams by knowing the topics you have to cover.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning ability||English language|
|Simplification||Alphabetical Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Number Series||Blood Relation||Fill in the Blanks|
|Percentage||Coding- Decoding||Para Jumbles|
|Profit & Loss||Order & Ranking||Cloze Test|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||Inequalities||Phrase Replacement|
|Ratio and Proportion||Syllogisms||Sentence Corrections|
|Problem Based On Age||Input Output||Vocabulary|
|Time and Work||Data Sufficiency||Para Completion|
|Pipe and Cistern||Seating Arrangement|
|Allegation and Mixture||Logical Reasoning|
|Speed Time and Distance|
|Boat and Stream|
SBI PO Exam Pattern:
SBI selection process for the PO exam consists of 3 stages, which are:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)
- Firstly, There is one-fourth negative marking in both Prelims & Mains for each question wrongly marked!
- Once you clear the first 2 stages of SBI PO Exam, you will have to face an Interview and Group Exercise round.
- Once you clear all these 3 stages, you selected as a BankPO.
SBI PO Application Form and Process:
Candidate follows the steps on how to fill the application form in online:
- To begin with, visit the official website of SBI PO and click on the tab ‘New Registration’.
- Click on “New User Register” and Sign in.
- Enter your valid details such as Name, Email ID & Contact Number.
- Now click on “Submit”.
- The Candidate will receive Login Details such as User ID and Password on the registered Email ID
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Enter your personal details as per educational certificate.
- Particularly, Candidates required to pay Applications Fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100 for reserved (SC/ST/PWD) candidates for SBI PO .
- Now pay application Fee straightaway via debit card/credit card/internet banking.
- The final step is to check the details and save the copy of the SBI PO form.
- Download it for future reference.
SBI PO Reference Books:
There are no specific reference books for SBI PO exam. The candidates advised referring to the Syllabus to get a proper view of the exam. Here are some books to refer:
- Objective Arithmetic by Arihant Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by S.Chand
- Analytical Reasoning by BSC Publication
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Mcgraw Hill Education
SBI PO Exam Centres:
However, SBI PO exam conducted in different locations on different dates as per SBI PO Exam calendar. While filling in the application form for SBI PO, candidate given a choice to select the exam centre of their choice. Candidates allotted the centre on the basis of their choice made and the preference in which they select the exam centre. However, due to unavailability of seats in the selected exam centre, SBI can allow a different centre to the candidate.
SBI PO Admit Card:
Steps to Download SBI Admit card:
- The admit card for SBI PO is now available to download at the official website
- In the first place, Candidates can Log in to the official website and click on the Career tab on the Top Right Corner.
- Choose the option of “Call Letter“ of ongoing recruitment.
- Then. The aspirants will have to fill their SBI PO Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth
- Enter the Verification Code and Click on “ Login”
- The E-Admit card will appear in a new window.
- Finally, Save a soft copy and Print the admit card.