- NEET 2019 Results Date: CBSE will declare the NEET 2019 Results and rank list of the candidates who have qualified for the 15% All India Quota seats through NEET 2019 on 8th June 2019.
- Mode: CBSE will declare the NEET 2019 results online.
- Availability: The candidates can check the results on the NEET 2019 official website.
- Answer Key and Merit List: The NEET 2019 Answer Key and Merit List will be declared in the month of August 2019 on the Official Website.
- Scorecard: The candidates must keep scorecard until the NEET 2019 counselling and Admission Process is completed.
- Counselling: The candidates can proceed to the counselling session only after the declaration of the results.
How to Download NEET 2019 Results:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the NEET 2019 official website.
- Step 2: The candidates must search for the relevant link for the “NEET 2019 Results” and click on that link.
- Step 3: The candidates will be redirected to a new page, where they have to enter their NEET 2019 registration number and date of birth to access their result. The candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: The candidates are requested to take printouts of their results for future reference and further admission process.
NEET 2019 Cut off in Percentile Mode:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks|
|Unreserved||50th Percentile||131 Marks|
|OBC||40th Percentile||107 Marks|
|SC||40th Percentile||107 Marks|
|ST||40th Percentile||107 Marks|
|Unreserved & PH||45th Percentile||118 Marks|
|OBC & PH/ SC & PH/ ST & PH||40th Percentile||107 Marks|
NEET 2019 Merit List:
- Result: The NEET 2019 Scores obtained by candidates will determine the position of the candidate in the NEET 2019 merit list.
- Declaration: The Merit List for NEET 2019 will be declared by CBSE for the 15% All India Quota seats. The State Governments will issue separate NEET 2019 Merit Lists for the 85% State Quota seats.
- Counselling Process: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the NEET 2019 Counselling while the State Government or designated authorities of the State Government will do so once the CBSE forwards to them the NEET 2019 merit list.
- The Merit List will also reflect the overall All India Rank and Category Rank of the candidates as derived from the NEET 2019 results.
How to Calculate NEET 2019 Score:
- Answer key: Candidates who wish to calculate their NEET 2019 Score and Rank before the NEET 2019 result is announced can do so with the help of the NEET 2019 Answer Key.
- Evaluation: The official NEET 2019 Answer Key, which will be released on 8th June 2019, will help candidates know the right and wrong answers as marked by them in the NEET 2019 exam.
- Marking Scheme: Being familiar with the marking scheme of NEET 2019 will also help candidates to calculate their NEET 2019 Rank and Score by tallying their answers with those given in the Answer Key.
|Correct Anwer||+4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer||-1 Mark|
|Marked more than option||-1 Mark|
The formula to calculate the NEET 2019 Score:
- NEET score = (Total number of correct answers x 4) – (Total number of incorrect answers x -1)
NEET 2019 Tie Breaker:
- If the candidates score equal marks in Biology, the candidate securing higher marks in Chemistry as per the NEET 2019 results will be given a higher rank in NEET 2019.
- If both Biology and Chemistry marks are equal, then the candidate who has attempted less number of wrong questions in all subjects of NEET 2019 will be given a better rank.
- If all of the above criteria are unable to prove effective in breaking the tie in NEET 2019 result, then the candidate older in age will be given preference for NEET 2019 admissions.