- Application: The official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will host the NEET 2019 Application process.
- NEET 2019 Application Form Date: Aspirants can enrol themselves for NEET 2019 exam in the month of January 2019. There is no provision for offline registration for NEET 2019.
- Void Candidature: The candidates who feed in any false information in the NEET 2019 application form will not be entertained by CBSE and their candidature will become invalid.
- Invalid Application: The candidates who do not complete NEET 2019 application process will be considered invalid.
- Non-Refundable Fee: NEET 2019 form fees will not be refunded to the candidates in case of any rejected applications.
- Note: Under any circumstances, the NEET 2019 application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The candidates are also advised to check the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria before they register for NEET 2019 exam.
Steps to Complete NEET 2019 Application Process:
- Step 1: Fill in the NEET 2019 online application and note down the NEET 2019 registration number.
- Step 2: Upload images of candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Step 3: Make the payment of the NEET 2019 form fee as per available options.
- Step 4: Take a print out of the Confirmation page of the online application form and preserve it for future reference along with a copy.
NEET 2019 Application Process Details:
- Official website: Go to the NEET 2019 Official website and Click on the link given as “Proceed to apply online NEET 2019”.
- Filling Details: Provide the information required to be filled in respective dialogue boxes carefully. Make sure no mistakes are made.
- Preview: Further, all (Indian Residents, Non-Residents of India (NRIs), overseas citizens(OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals) candidates should fill the respective details, making sure all the submitted information is accurate and faultless. After filling up all the dialogue box without any mistake, review the information to be submitted and this can be done by clicking on “Preview and Submit”
- Recheck: It is advised that the candidates must go through the Preview with extra care in mind to check if any mistakes were made.
- No Changes: Once the NEET 2019 application form is submitted no changes can be made. And if the submitted details turn out to be wrong/false details, such applications will be rejected or won’t be eligible for admission to any of the NEET 2018 medical college.
- Submit: After reviewing the application form, if all the details are correct. The candidate can submit the application by clicking on “Final Submit”.
Step 2: Upload Photograph
- Size and format: The candidates must upload their postcard size photograph (size of 10KB to 100KB) in JPG format only. Name of the candidate and date should be written on the photograph.
- Background: The background of the photograph must be white only.
- No Polaroids: Polaroid and computer generated photos are not acceptable.
- Rejection: Applications not complying with these instructions are liable to be rejected.
- Unfair Means: Candidates may note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the application form of such candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her passport size (4”X6”) photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph duly pasted to the NEET 2019 exam centres.
- It is advised for the candidate to carry extra photographs on the NEET 2019 exam day.
- Size and format: The candidates must upload their signatures (size of 3KB to 20KB) in JPG format only. The signature must be done by using black pen only.
- Adjust in appropriate box: The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box during the NEET 2019 Application process.
- No Uppercase: Writing full name in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be liable to be rejected.
Step 3: NEET 2019 Fee Payment
- Mode: NEET 2019 application fee can be remitted in both offline and online mode.
- Fee Details:
- General and OBC Category: The applicants who belong to general and OBC category will have to pay INR 1400 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PH: The applicants who belong to SC/ST/PH category need to pay an amount of INR 750 during the NEET 2019 application process.
- Candidates can choose from the following mode of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- E-wallet of Common Service Centres or Facilitation Centre
Step 4: Take Printout
- After successful payment of the NEET 2019 fees, the applicants need to take a print out of Confirmation Page.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the confirmation page as proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
NEET 2019 Reservation Policy:
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): 27%
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- PH category: 3%