- Application: The official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) will host the NEET 2019 Application process.
- NEET 2019 Application Form Date: Aspirants can enroll themselves for NEET 2019 from 1st November 2018 to 30th November 2018. There is no provision for offline registration for NEET 2019.
- Void Candidature: The candidates who feed in any false information in the NEET 2019 application form will not be entertained by NTA and their candidature will become invalid.
- Invalid Application: The candidates who do not complete the NEET 2019 application process will be considered invalid.
- Non-Refundable Fee: NEET 2019 form fees will not be refunded to the candidates in case of any rejected applications.
- Note: Under any circumstances, the NEET 2019 application form once submitted cannot be withdrawn. The candidates are also advised to check the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria before they register for NEET 2019.
Steps to Fill NEET 2019 Application Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx. Register and Login to fill in the NEET 2019 online application. Note down the NEET 2019 registration number.
- Step 2: Upload images of candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Step 3: Make the payment of the NEET 2019 form fee as per available options.
- Step 4: Take a print out of the Confirmation page of the online application form and preserve it for future reference along with a copy.
NEET 2019 Application Process Details:
Step 1: Register and Login
- Official website: Go to the NEET 2019 Official website and Click on the link ‘Medical Exam’ then click ‘NEET UG Website and Registration’ and then click ‘Fill Application Form’.
- Instruction Page: Candidates will be redirected to the ‘Instruction and Procedure for Online Application Form NEET UG-2019’. Read all the instructions carefully and click ‘I Agree’ checkbox and then click ‘Proceed to Apply for Online NEET UG- 2019.
- Candidate Information: In this page, candidates have to fill all the necessary details such as candidates details, academic details, and other details which should be as per the original documents provided by school/ university/ government.
- Preview: Further, all (Indian Residents, Non-Residents of India (NRIs), overseas citizens(OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals) candidates should fill the respective details, making sure all the submitted information is accurate and faultless. After filling up all the dialogue box without any mistake, review the information to be submitted and this can be done by clicking on ‘Preview and Next’.
- Recheck: It is advised that the candidates must go through the Preview with extra care in mind to check if any mistakes were made.
- No Changes: Once the NEET 2019 application form is submitted no changes can be made. And if the submitted details turn out to be wrong/false details, such applications will be rejected or won’t be eligible for admission to any of the NEET medical college.
- Submit: After reviewing the application form, if all the details are correct. The candidate can submit the application by clicking on “Final Submit”.
Step 2: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Size and format: The candidates must upload their postcard size photograph (size of 10KB to 100KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only. Name of the candidate and date should be written on the photograph.
- Background: The background of the photograph must be in white color only.
- No Polaroids: Polaroid and computer generated photos are not acceptable.
- Rejection: Applications not complying with these instructions are liable to be rejected.
- Unfair Means: Candidates may note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be manipulated or digitally edited, the application form of such candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with as per the rules of unfair means.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her passport size (4”X6”) photograph indicating clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph duly pasted to the NEET 2019 exam centres.
- It is advised for the candidate to carry extra photographs on the NEET 2019 exam day.
- Size and format: The candidates must upload their signatures (size of 3KB to 20KB) in JPG/ JPEG format only. The signature must be done by using black pen only.
- Adjust in appropriate box: The candidates are required to upload their signature in the appropriate box during the NEET 2019 Application process.
- No Uppercase: Writing full name in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be liable to be rejected.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Mode: NEET 2019 application fee can be remitted in both offline and online mode.
- Fee Details:
- General and OBC Category: The applicants who belong to general and OBC category will have to pay INR 1400 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PH: The applicants who belong to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category need to pay an amount of INR 750 during the NEET 2019 application process.
- Candidates can choose from the following mode of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking
- E-challan from State Bank of India.
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
- After successful payment of the NEET 2019 fees, the applicants need to take a print out of Confirmation Page.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the confirmation page as proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
Forgot NEET 2019 Login Credentials:
In case you forget your credentials for NEET 2019, do follow these simple steps to retrieve the particulars:
- Visit the official website and go to candidate login.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- You will be redirected to the new password generation page.
- Reset your password by generating an OTP or by answering the security question.
- Fill up the required fields and enter your new password.
NEET 2019 Reservation Policy:
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): 27%
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- PH category: 3%