- Availability: Candidates can fill the NEET 2019 Application Form by logging on to the NEET 2019 official website.
- Online Application Date: The NEET 2019 application process was started from 1st November 2018 and the last date to submit is on 30th November 2018.
- Requirements: Before filling the NEET 2019 application form, candidates must keep a working mail ID and a valid phone number ready.
NEET 2019 Application Form Important Dates:
|NEET 2019 Important Events||NEET 2019 Dates|
|Application form release date||1st November 2018|
|NEET 2019 online application last date||30 November 2018|
|Last date to pay the NEET 2019 application fee||1st November 2018 to 1st December 2018|
|NEET 2019 Form Correction Date||14th January 2019 to 31st January 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form Details:
The applicants need to provide the information given below in the application form:
- Candidate’s Nationality.
- Self Declaration.
- Candidate’s Category
- AADHAAR Number/AADHAAR Enrolment no./Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport no./ Ration Card No./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No.
- District of Birth.
- Date of Birth- Enter the date, month and year of birth as per the English calendar as per the date of birth entry in the AADHAAR card.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income.
- Question Paper Language.
- Whether or not you’re the only child of your parents. (If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing.
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent.
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent.
- Belonging to the Rural/Urban area.
- State to which the applicant belongs.
- School Education Board.
- Choice of NEET 2019 Exam Centre.
- Qualifying examination codes.
Documents to be Uploaded:
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature while filling the Application Form. The candidates must make sure that photograph and signature are uploaded in the respective fields.
- A candidate has to upload a passport size photograph with white background and focus on the face, eyes looking into the camera and ears visible should be used.
- The passport size photograph should be uploaded between the size (10 KB to 200 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The system will allow uploading of a photograph with one face only by using the technique of face-detection.
- The photograph must be recent, with no scenery or other objects in the background.
- The candidate in the photograph should not wear a cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Candidate must upload the scanned copy of the signature in the given box on the Application Form.
- The signature should be uploaded between the size (4 KB to 30 KB) in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Writing full name in capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be rejected.
NEET 2019 Registration/ Application Fee:
All the aspirant’s will to apply for NEET 2019 have to pay the registration/ application fee while the time of filling the application.
The Registration/ Application fee can be paid either online or offline by following the instructions given below:
- Candidates paying the fee through credit card/ debit card should verify the card expiry date and CVV number before proceeding with the payment to avoid inconvenience.
- Candidates paying the fee through net banking should check their account balance and be ready with the username and password of net banking before proceeding to the payment page.
- After filling the Application Form candidate can click cash deposit through e-challan for offline payment.
- An e-slip will be generated where a candidate should take a printout of it on A4 size paper in landscape format.
- Finally, follow the instructions printed on the e-slip and make payment through e-challan.
The Registration/ Application Fee for all the category has been given in the table below:
|General/ OBC||INR 1400 /-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||INR 750 /-|
- If the fee is paid through e-challan by depositing cash in State Bank of India, the candidate should contact immediately the concerned bank to update his/her fee status on the website.
- If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, it means the transaction is canceled. Therefore, such candidates have to pay the fee once again and ensure the OK fee status.
- For canceled transactions, the amount will, automatically, be refunded to concerned credit card/ debit card within 15 days of the last date of submission of Application Form.
- Generation of Confirmation Page confirms final submission of Application Form. If the Confirmation Page has not been generated, this means that the Application Form has not been submitted successfully.
NEET 2019 Application Form Instructions:
- Eligibility Check: Applicants must satisfy the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria for successful enrolment in NEET 2019.
- Complete Information: Applicants must fill in the complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail address in the NEET 2019 application form.
- Contact Information: Applicants must ensure the mobile number and address provided in the NEET 2019 application form are his/her own.
- Mode: The NEET 2019 form can only be submitted online.
- Code: Candidates appearing for 12th standard qualifying examination in 2019 should fill in the qualifying code as 01.
- Confirmation: The candidates need not send the details of the confirmation page of the NEET 2019 Application Form to the board, but they are advised to preserve the same for future reference.
- Modifications: Requests for any changes in the NEET 2019 Application Form will not be entertained.
- Confirmation Page: Information related to the candidature will be available in the candidate’s NEET 2019 login account. If the confirmation page is not shown in the login account, candidates are advised to immediately complete the online Application and get the print out of confirmation page to complete the process within the prescribed last date of transaction of the fee.
NEET 2019 Common Services Centres:
- For providing support to candidates who belong from rural areas who may find it difficult to submit the online application due to various constraints, CBSE is using the services of Common Services Centre under the Digital India initiative.
- It is a part of the ambitious national e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of the Government of India and is managed at each village panchayat level by a Village level entrepreneur (VLE).
- Common Services Centre will be providing services as per the following details:
|Preparing e-mail, Submission of NEET 2019 Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including upload of Scanned Images )||Rs. 25|
|Uploading Scanned Images Only||Rs. 10|
|Online payment of Fee||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of NEET 2019 Admit Card/ OMR/Answer Key||Rs. 10|
|Online claim for Responses/Key||Rs. 25|
|Printout per page||Rs. 5|
- To know about the nearest Common Services Centre