- Availability: Candidates can fill the NEET 2019 Application form by logging on to the NEET 2019 official website.
- NEET 2019 Online Application Date: The NEET 2019 application process will begin from 1st week of January 2019 and go on until the last week of the month.
- Requirements: Before starting the procedure of filling the NEET 2019 application form, candidates must keep a working mail ID and a valid phone number ready.
NEET 2019 Application Form Important Dates:
|NEET 2019 Important Events||NEET 2019 Dates|
|Application form release date||1st January 2019|
|NEET 2019 online application last date||9th March 2019|
|Last date to pay the NEET 2019 application fee||10th March 2019|
NEET 2019 Application Form Details:
The applicants need to provide the information given below in the application form:
- Candidate’s Nationality.
- Self Declaration.
- Candidate’s Category
- AADHAAR Number/AADHAAR Enrolment no./Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre/Passport no./ Ration Card No./Bank Account No./Any other valid Govt. Id. No.
- District of Birth.
- Date of Birth- Enter the date, month and year of birth as per English calendar as per the date of birth entry in the AADHAAR card.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Occupation.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother’s Educational Qualifications.
- Father’s/Guardian’s/Mother ’s total annual Income.
- Question Paper Language.
- Whether or not you’re the only child of your parents. (If you are the only child of your parents and there are no other siblings, then write 1 in this column otherwise write 2 in the column)
- Year of Class XII/Equivalent passed/appearing.
- Percentage of marks/Grade in class X/ Equivalent & XII/ Equivalent.
- Type of Institution of class XII/ Equivalent.
- Belonging to Rural/Urban area.
- State to which the applicant belongs.
- School Education Board.
- Choice of NEET 2019 Exam Centre.
- Qualifying examination codes.
NEET 2018 Application Form Instructions:
- Eligibility Check: Applicants must satisfy the NEET 2019 eligibility criteria for successful enrolment in NEET 2019 exam.
- Complete Information: Applicants must fill in the complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail address in the NEET 2019 application form.
- Contact Information: Applicants must ensure the mobile number and address provided in the NEET 2019 application form are his/her own.
- Mode: The NEET 2019 form can only be submitted online.
- Code: Candidates appearing for 12th standard qualifying examination in 2019 should fill in the qualifying code as 01.
- Confirmation: The candidates need not send the details of the confirmation page of the NEET 2019 Application Form to the board, but they are advised to preserve the same for future reference.
- Modifications: Requests for any changes in the NEET 2019 Application Form will not be entertained.
- Confirmation Page: Information related to the candidature will be available in the candidate’s NEET 2019 login account. If the confirmation page is not shown in the login account, candidates are advised to immediately complete the online Application and get the print out of confirmation page to complete the process within the prescribed last date of transaction of the fee.
NEET 2019 Common Services Centres:
- For providing support to candidates who belong from rural areas who may find it difficult to submit the online application due to various constraints, CBSE is using the services of Common Services Centre under the Digital India initiative.
- It is a part of the ambitious national e-Governance Plan (NeGP) of Government of India and is managed at each village panchayat level by a Village level entrepreneur (VLE).
- Common Services Centre will be providing services as per the following details:
|Preparing e-mail, Submission of NEET 2019 Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including upload of Scanned Images )||Rs. 25|
|Uploading Scanned Images Only||Rs. 10|
|Online payment of Fee||0.5% of transaction|
|Downloading of NEET 2019 Admit Card/ OMR/Answer Key||Rs. 10|
|Online claim for Responses/Key||Rs. 25|
|Printout per page||Rs. 5|
- To know about the nearest Common Services Centre, Click here