- Availability: Candidates will be able to download the NEET 2019 Admit card online from the NEET 2019 official website.
- NEET 2019 Admit card Date: The admit cards will be released on 15th April 2019.
- Email Copy: A copy of the NEET 2019 hall ticket in pdf format will be emailed to the candidate to the email ID provided by the candidate while filling the NEET 2019 application form.
- Mandatory Document: The candidates must carry a hard copy of the NEET 2019 Admit Card and a government approved identity proof to the NEET 2019 exam centre.
- Discrepancies: Candidates should carefully examine all the information published on their NEET 2018 Admit Card and must contact the conducting authority in case of any discrepancy.
- Note: NEET 2019 Admit Card will not be sent by post to the candidates. The candidates must preserve their hall tickets till the completion of the admission process.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s NEET 2019 Registration Number
- Candidate’s Category
- Chosen Language of Question Paper
- NEET 2019 Exam Centre Address
- NEET 2019 Centre Code
- Instructions to be followed during the NEET Examination
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card:
- Step 1: The candidates need to visit the NEET 2019 official website and must search for the NEET 2019 Admit card link. (The link will be available as soon as the admit card is released by CBSE.)
- Step 2: The candidates then have to enter their NEET 2019 registration number and date of birth, along with the security pin and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 3: Candidates will now be redirected to the NEET 2019 admit card page.
- Step 4: Candidates can save and download the admit card or hall ticket (in pdf format) by clicking on the ‘Print’ button and then saving it as pdf.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Highlights:
- The candidates can access the NEET 2019 admit card online only as it will not be sent through any offline mode, i.e. through post or any other method.
- After downloading the NEET admit card 2019, candidates must carefully check all the information provided on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the information or incorrect information or spelling mistakes, it must immediately be brought to the notice of the CBSE office.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall on the day of the exam without a valid NEET admit card 2019.
- Candidates should report at the NEET 2019 exam centre with a valid admit card (with a passport size photograph affixed on it), proforma (with post-card size photograph affixed on it) and a passport size photograph (to be affixed on the attendance sheet in the exam hall).
- Candidates are advised to preserve the NEET admit card 2019 till the completion of NEET 2019 Counselling and admission process of MBBS/BDS.
- When a candidate downloads the NEET 2019 admit card, a copy of the same (in pdf format) will automatically be sent to that candidate’s registered email id.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Guidelines:
- Hall Ticket: The candidates must know that the NEET 2019 admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket.
- ID Proof: The NEET 2019 admit card serves the purpose of the candidate’s identity verification as well. Candidates without the NEET 2019 admit card will not be allowed to take up NEET examination.
- Accessibility: The NEET 2019 hall ticket will be exclusively issued online.
- Details: The admit card contains important details such as the name of the applicant, registration number, date of the examination, details about the examination centre, etc.
- Authenticity: All details mentioned on the Admit Card should be checked by the candidates.
- Disparity: Any discrepancies in the published data on the admit card must be reported to the concerned authority immediately.
- Falsification: Plagiarising the admit card is a punishable offence and the admit card must not be tampered with.