Application Process for NEET 2019
- Candidates usually begin filling their NEET application forms from the beginning of May 2019.
- All eligible candidates need to log into NEET's official website and click on “Apply Online” to start their application process.
- The Application Process for NEET 2019 starts from the month of May 2019 and will go on until June 2019.
Registration Process for NEET 2019:
- The candidates should visit the official website of NEET and fill in their personal, academic and communication details.
- The candidates must choose their preferred NEET exam centre in the next step.
- The candidates are required to create a unique password for themselves and a security question (just in case) to secure the password.
- Everyone must double-check the information you've given on the application form once again before the final submission.
- The candidates should upload images of their thumb impression, signature and photograph.
- Click on "Upload Photograph" tab and browse your computer to upload a photograph of yourself.
- The photograph must be in JPG/JPEG format and should not be larger than 100 kb.
- Click on the blank area to upload your Signature image.
- The signature should be in JPG/JPEG format and the file size should not be larger than 20 kb.
- Click on the blank area to upload the Right-Hand Index Finger impression.
- The Thumb impression should be in JPEG format, the size should not be larger than 20 kb.
- Last, but not least, the candidates must pay the application form fees for NEET.
The application form fee for NEET 2019 is as given below:
- For General - Rs. 1400
- For SC/ST/PH - Rs. 750
The list of the groups for whom, the reservations are provided and their respective percentage of reserved seats are as given below:
- OBC (Non-creamy layer): 27%
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- PH category: 3%